Monday, October 01, 2012

BBTB2/Tree

Happy Monday to each of you.... Welcome to the Monday challenge for BBTB2.  Our hostess this week is our talented DT sister Jayne who designs for us from across the pond.  She asked us to design with a tree.  There are so many tree die cuts available on our wonderful Cricut libraries and I selected several from Simply Charmed.  What a darling little cartridge this is.  I also used the sun and the cloud from the same cartridge.  Several of the trees, the sun and cloud are pop dotted for that lift effect. everything has been embossed, and the inside of the card has a rubber stamped sentiment that says "wishing you sunshine and smiles all day long".  Sometimes I have friends who need a little smile and this is a perfect card to send out...This is an A2 sized card with the gate fold design.  I cut the base card 4-1/2x11, and I scored it at 2-3/4ths inches at each end.  Fold those to the center and you have the gate fold design.

I hope that you've taken a look at the BBTB2 blog to enjoy all of the wonderful designs our design team offers you for inspiration.  Please join in on our challenge, just follow our simple rules posted at the top of our blog here.   Remember... our challenge is now just a week long.

15 comments:

Sandi said...

oh I love your forest with the sun and puffy white cloud, cute cute cute, hugs

Jayne said...

Your card is beautiful Carole.Love the trees you've chosen and the scene you've created.
Jayne x

Migdalia said...

A very Pretty Card!Great job!
Migdalia

Susan Edwards said...

I want to go walking in that forest!!! How much fun could we have in your "woods"? :-) Love your doodling, too.

I am feeling more like me and am getting back to commenting and getting on with life. Thanks for letting me be a slacker for a month!!!

Hugs, Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

your cute trees look so pretty against the fab background. Sure to bring smiles. xxD

Glenda said...

Very lovely! Pretty trees and scene. Love the doodling!
Glenda

Brenda said...

Love this card Carole! The trees are fabulous, love all the sunny colors of your card. It's a great pick me up card for someone who is feeling a little blue! Hugs!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I love all the little touches u added to this card..The embossing just adds to your doodle art...Very cute..Krista

1CardCreator said...

Sweet, I love the gatefold and the trees are perfect! Sorry I have missed a few posts, but I am glad to be back enjoying your work again.

Anonymous said...

Love these cute trees, Carole. Very happy card. You do such great doodling.

Curko said...

You created some beautiful trees Carole! I just love the colors! I appreciate you letting me stay on the team. I truly love creating with you wonderful ladies :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So darn cute! Love the trees and the gorgeous blue and greens. Just one cheery card!

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful scene, Trixie! You rock those gatefold cards!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Carole
Your tree card is beautiful, I love the background papers,it is perfect for your trees and the pretty clouds and sun....

Penny

DIANA L. said...

What a fun and interesting card. Love the artsy look and the sun is so happy.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/