Monday, October 08, 2012

BBTB2/Pumpkin

Welcome my crafty visitors.... we welcome you to the BBTB2 Monday challenge hosted this week by our talented Glenda. She asked us to design with a pumpkin but we were NOT to create a Halloween theme.  I love all of the pumpkins available on my cartridges but I selected Gypsy Wanderings.  The pumpkin cut is on Page 54, and the cute little fall leaves are on the following page, Page 55.
The base card is A2 size in white, I used a wonderful vintage looking design paper for mounting the die cuts, the top little pumpkin smiles with a jewel.  The title "fall" is cut from Blackletter cartridge.


I know you've found some inspiration on the BBTB2 offerings for our Pumpkin challenge.  Why don't you join us.... follow the rules, uplink your new pumpkin card, give us a shout out on your blog and mention the cartridge you used for the selected cut (pumpkin).  Please... no word verification!.... It makes my heart sink when I visit a blog to comment on a cute card and I have to leave because I can't read those difficult words.

Just for giggles, here is the project  that didn't make the cut.  I will use this to hang outside on my porch.

12 comments:

Sandi said...

love your embossed pumpkins, and that wreath will look wonderful on the door, hugs

1CardCreator said...

Love both of them! The embossing really looks beautiful on them too!

Susan Edwards said...

Carole, love your card and wreath. Love the embossing on the leaves and pumpkins. By the way, I thought of you while making my pumpkin project and finally remembered to EMBOSS. I had a "what would Carole do" moment! LOL. Hugs to you, sweetie!
Susan

Brenda said...

Carole I so love your card and your wreath!! I'm not sure why your wreath didn't make the cut because I think it is gorgeous! I love the embossing too. You always make the prettiest card!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, Carole. You always do such pretty embossing. Your wreath is gorgeous too. You will have a very pretty door.

Anonymous said...

Carole, they are both fabulous! The cuts and colors fit in so well, here in New York. Autumn is all around us right now. Pretty use of the pumpkins! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card, Carole and WTH is wrong with that wreath? I'm lucky if I can manage one project on time. LOL Love your signature embossing. Fabulous! Both of them! xxD

Jayne said...

Carole your card and wreath are both beautiful!Always love your texture too.
Jayne x

Glenda said...

Love the card and wreath! Both are great looking projects! Wonderful embossing and details! Thanks for participating in my pumpkin challenge!
Glenda

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I think both your projects are amazing. Love the leaves and the pumpkins. Your door will definitely be decked out for Fall. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards! The wreath is gorgeous-love all the fall colors:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tangle said...

fabulous! I love how you added the stripey accents on the letters, it really makes the word pop. The wreath looks gorgeous, definitely a labor of love!

-Rebekah