Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Riley The Piano Cat

When I sit down to play the piano, no matter where my cat Riley is, here he comes running....he hops up and lays on the left side of the piano.  He watches me play and now and then he will reach his paw down to touch my hand.  Perhaps he is trying to play as well.  He is so precious...and this never fails to make my heart melt when he wants to share a little tune or two with me.   In the last photo, you can see a photo of my Uncle Jack sitting at this very piano in California.  I always get up from playing and I never fail to touch the photo and say "thank you, Uncle Jack, for leaving me your precious piano".


6 comments:

mickeydee said...

I love this pic of your sweet kitty. Thanks for sharing your sweet story!


shelly said...

so sweet carole riley is a beautiful kitty :)

1CardCreator said...

Sweet Carole, love your memories of Uncle Jack, you were so blessed to have him in your life!

Sandi said...

I am so glad that Riley came to bless your space and heart, it is not everyone who receives a special fur angel to watch over them, hugs

Brenda said...

Your cat is beautiful Carole and I love that he loves playing tunes with you on the piano How sweet to have this piano from your uncle!!

city said...

thanks for sharing.