Monday, October 22, 2012

BBTB2/3D Halloween Treat Container

Happy Monday dear friends.  I am so glad you stopped by to see the BBTB2 challenge for this week which is hosted by Jeri.  She asked us to design with a 3D Treat container with a Halloween theme.  I always take little gifties into my office for the 3 friends so I knew instantly what I was going to design.  I cut the 3 treat bags from Tags Bags, Boxes & More.  I used a little hole punch on some of the scallops so that I could add some bright orange ribbons.  The little bats are cut from 2 choices on Haunted Halloween. the orange stars are a Sizzix die cut.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp. 



 The little red eyes on each bat are the Stampendous Class A peel dots (I love these, you will see them on a lot of the things I create..and I always want to give a shout out to my dear friend Pat who has shown so many new little embellishments I can use. )  Each little treat box has some purple tissue paper shoved inside and I will fill them to the brim with ...what else?.... Candy corn.
Thanks to visiting ...and if you leave me a comment, I will love it.  I hope that you have viewed all of the lovely creations from our wonderful design team gals here , and that you will consider joining us on our 3D Treat Container for Halloween.  Link up your new creation, give us a shout out, be sure to mention which cartridge you used for the 3D treat container.  Have a lovely week.

13 comments:

1CardCreator said...

This looks awesome Carole, you always have such clever ideas!

Anonymous said...

Love these treat bags. Love the spooky bats and the paper. Great details.

Jayne said...

Your treat containers are fabulously spooky Carole.Love the eyes on the bats and how you added your ribbons.
Jayne x

Sharon Caudle said...

Bootiful and spookalicious, Carole!! Happy Halloween my friend! :)
hugs, Sharon

Brenda said...

These are fabulous Carole! I love the paper you used for your boxes! The spooky bats are just great and I love the embellies you used for their eyes! The ribbons look great on the scallops and who can resist candy corn?! Not me!!! lol Hugs!!

Jeri said...

Love, love, love these treat holders, Carole. Super fantastic paper, perfect for Halloween and your bats are just awesome. Thanks so much for your wonderful project for my challenge this week.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Carole..WOW! I adore those sweet bats...They don't look evil to me at all..But a very fun spooky..if that is even possible...(wink)...All of your details make this project so stinkin cute:) Krista

Glenda said...

Cute and fun boxes! Great papers and embellishments!
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Eeeekkk!!! Love these, Carole! Great idea to add the ribbon in the punched holes and I love the bats eyes...I have those itty bitty stickers too and they last forever, don't they?
I've been busy making cards for the store but maybe I can play along with you girls this weekend. :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great project. Love the bats and the way you did the ribbon. So so cute.

Sandi said...

these are so cute Miss Carole, love how you did the bats, hugs, hugs, hugs

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Wow Carole, you were just a busy Gal, these treat boxes are awesome
and all the added detail makes them the fabulously Halloween...


Penny xx

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm a bit behind here, Chickie! Love thise adorable containers. the details rock! xxD