Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Slam Dunk Series #2

A little array of slam dunks.  I sort of aimed to make multiple cards with the same theme.  I found that when I am making a lot of cards it is logical to stamp up or print a LOT of sentiments, cut them down and put them in a size #10 envelope.  The envelope is put into a basket, flap up and the sentiment tagged on the tip of the envelope.  When I am making Happy Birthday cards, this full sentiment envelope is really a lot of help in the Slam Dunk Community.  
Below you will see a bevy of Happy Birthday cards. 


Just A Note cards.... so useful, easy to make.

A few of the many Thank You cards.


I love making HELLO cards.  So many uses for these.

That's it for now.  More to come.  Thanks for taking a peek. Have a nice week.  Oh my, I made a Rhyme in No Tine. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beauties, too, Carole. You've got some wonderful designs. I love that you can crank out so many, so quickly. Handmade makes people feel special. You really get to brighten the day of lots of people. You make the world a better place.