Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WOW-Working on Wednesday

It's Wednesday....and  for Die Cuts R Us design team sisters, we are having fun reporting what we each are working on.  What are YOU working on?  I am doing two card challenges, a card for a birthday friend and my biggest project is to scrapbook 25 photographs taken in September 2008 at an Arizona Quilter's Hall Of Fame induction ceremony.  I had the wonderful pleasure of nominating my dear high school friend Dee and her partner Audrey for the Hall of Fame.  These photographs are special, and this album will be for Dee's birthday coming up next week.  Shsssss....  If you are visiting me, tell me in the comments section what you are doing today.  Thanks for visiting me.  Visit my DT sisters and see what they are up to today.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my, Carole, I have a tote bag to finish - it's another piecing attempt with designs from the embroidery machine. Also need to hem a pair of knit leggings that I made for Addie. And have a card to finish. That's my stuff in the works. For future projects, there are shorts and capris to make for Addie and Sarabeth and cheerleading outfits for Sarabeth. All this while working 40 hours a week outside the home.

1CardCreator said...

Great idea for a Working on Wednasday post!
~Diane