Thursday, August 27, 2009

DCRU Organization Tips


One of my DCRU design team sisters, Diane, has written a wonderful article
about organization tips on scrap papers. We all know what a challenge this part of working with paper can be. I've had so many organization systems, I could write a book. With each new system I evolve into a better tidy clutter but I have so many steps left to go. Take a look here, read this wonderful article. Perhaps you will see yourself, nod your head, and get some great ideas.

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Carole, you are always so sweet and caring. I really appreciate your support, your notes of encouragement, and the great write up you gave my post! I'm so glad you are my friend.
~Diane dcru dt

Sandi said...

ain't it all so true, one piece at a time. Hugs