Friday, January 23, 2009

A Wonderful Award



I am so pleased to see that Michelle gave me the Marie Antoinette Award. It's pretty wonderful when someone whose work you so admire gives an Award to you. So, thanks Michelle. I truly appreciate this Award...and I now share it with:
Nikki (most fantastic designer....)
Carol (makes awesome cards and shares her wonderful daughters with we visitors. I always love to read about the girls and their lovely adventures.
Shelly ...ah Shelly, she makes wonderful cards.
I can't make direct links to the blogs for these three gals, but you can access their blogs under my "places I visit"...
Someday a computer guru for Macs will wander by and be able to tell me why I can't direct link.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thank you Carole! I'm honored! I'll post it on my blog soon! Pet your Heidi Sweetface for me!! Have a great weekend!!

Nikki said...

thanks Carole! I'm so honored to get this from you!
Hugs! :)