Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Wonderful Award



Oh my that wonderfully talented Nikki gave me an award and I am so proud to accept it. Please see Nikki's work. http://monatyza.blogspot.com/ She does the most awesome creations...and didja know that one of her cards was shown on the Cricut TV Ad for the Expression? I got so excited when I heard them mention Nikki's name as they held up her fantastic card.
But there are rules to this award, you have to list 5 addictions and 5 of your favorite bloggers. This is very painstaking as I have way too many friends with awesome blogs and fantastic cards and projects. It is very hard to narrow down to 5. But these gals come to mind.
I now give this award to:
Scossie Jane www.scossiejane.blogspot.com
Kathy http://calowaycreations.blogspot.com
Lillie http://d-swat.blogspot.com/
All of you.... each and everyone of you....

And my 5 addictions...
1. Paper, Embellishments, Rubber Stamps, buttons
2. Coca Cola. With calories
3. Quilting, fabrics...
4. Michaels, Joanns, ETC.
5. Knitting, Crocheting!!!

7 comments:

michelle said...

Hi carole just stopping by to wish you a very happy new year !!

hugs

michelle x

Scossie Jane said...

Thank you Carole - I accept the award with the greatest of pleasure, you have fair made my day, what a lovely way to start the year.

Thank you xx

Jane xx

Judy said...

Congratulations, What a neat award.

Kathy said...

Carole,

What a great award!! Thank you so much and what an honor to receive it from such an awesome lady!
Hope you are having a great day!

hugs
Kathy

DonnaMundinger said...

Well deserved Carole! The most fun about these awards is reading the addictions. LOL Quite a few in common. Perhaps we should start our own rehab facility. Wouldn't that be fun!

Nikki said...

:)

Leah said...

Hi Carole, I read your awards and wow that's great! Your addictions sound like mine....paper,embellies, etc...the coca cola...now that I have to change to collecting coke things.hehehe the knitting and crochetting oh yea...gotta play with that yarn. Think Robbie likes it more when I get tangled in it ... boy did he have a laugh with me the other day. LOL