Thursday, January 08, 2009

Baby Clothespin


I received a wonderful RAK a while back from Nancy Turnbaugh and I kept the wooden clothespin and the raw clipboard in a spot where I could be reminded. I wanted to do something a little special with this gifts.... The clipboard is being published and I can load it after the mag is out and 30 days are past, but here is a picture of the altered clothespin for baby. I ran the papers through the Cuttlebug Embossing folder for Baby, added charms and a rubber stamp message. TFL.

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awww Carole, this is darling!!! What a sweet gift that would be!! Can't wait to see the clipboard too!!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Carole, this is so precious! I love it! And so will the recipient! You're amazing! hugs to you!

Judy said...

What a wonderful idea! The clothespin is just adorable.

DonnaMundinger said...

How sweet is this Carole! Need to try this. What a wonderful idea. Congrats on the publication as well. Can't wait to see. xxD

Regina Easter said...

cute cute cute...hugs

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Carole, this is adorable! What a great gift! I can't wait to see your clipboard! Congratulations on getting it published!!