Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some Sticker Cards






When Kris and Deb came to visit a weekend ago, they brought me a bag full of goodies. What treasures...some sticky dots, strips of darling pop up stickers, two giant tag paks, a rubber stamp with a frog and a Sizzlits die cut package with a frog, a ladybug and a bee. I had a box of pre-folded 4-1/4x6-1/2 cards that I did up for the 3 of us to use, I ran some of the giant tags through my Cuttlebug, I did some Nestabilities with Cuttlebug Embossing, added the pop up stickers and within a blink of an eye I had about 30 cards made. I used my Xyron Design Runner for some of the sentiments, and there are spatterings of Cricut words. I love these cards. They came together in a flash, and they will some nice bundles of gift cards. Here are just a few...

6 comments:

Norine said...

these are all really nice
Hugs
Norine

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing how many you made and they're all so adorable! I need a couple of quickies. LOL xxD

DeeDee said...

Ca-ute girlie! You already have a headstart on Easter....oh I'm so jealous!!! LOL!! HUGS!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh they're all so cute Carole! I LOVE those chicks on the Easter cards! Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Carole, you're one busy woman! Love 'em all! Do you think if we make enough Spring cards, it will nudge winter out of the way? In answer to the question you asked on my blog, no my name is not Bella, it's my dgd. I'm just plain old Margie -- how boring is that?!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Carole, these are all fantastic! I really love the "live laugh love" cards! The Easter cards are fantastic too! Well, really, I like them all! GREAT job, and I love the use of the large tags!! Have a great weekend!