Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sewing Finale.

Nancy, my high school friend, shares so much wonderful fabric with me.  You've seen my Hawaiian Quilt that I made with her gift of fabric.  I had so much left I was able to make some purses, totes, placemats, table runners.  Colorful stuff. 
 Here is one of the totes and some pouches to go with it.  This was a gift to al special friend who took me for my first cataract surgery on there 25th of August. She sat patiently for hours, and says she is up for the second eye when I schedule it.  Cathy and I worked together for 12 years, and since my retirement almost 8 years ago, we visit often.  I cherish her.  She loved the little tote/purse.
Now the sewing stuff is all put away for the next sewing siege I embark upon.  I cleaned up the craft room, admired the tidy sight and then hauled out all of the papers, card making supplies and started my slam dunk adventure.  My sweet craft room is back to normal.... littered and stacked and busy with stuff sitting around.... Photos to come.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that colorful fabric is a cheerful sight. What a true friend you have. I know she loved her tote. It's true, you reap what you sow/sew. When you are a great friend to people you get it back in spades. Waiting to see your next big burst of creativity. Have a fabulous week.