Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Riley's Quilt/Halo's Quilt

I made my cat Riley a darling little quilt with fabby Lorelie cat fabric.  When I posted this on my Facebook page, three friends came forth and asked if I could do a quilt for their cherished dogs.  I had enough  Lorelie  fabric to do a larger quilt for my friend Elaine who has three special dogs to share the quilt.  I had enough smaller blocks left to make 3 more little quilts for smaller fur friends,.  The little dog quilt showing below was really patchworked with bits and pieces of Lorelei fabrics.  Cindy's little cutie dog, Halo, loves her new quilt. 

Thanks for taking a peek at my sewing adventures.  You know I LOVE to sew, and I do so every day, and sometimes alllllll day lonnnnnnng.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carole, these are too cute. Your quilts are blessings. They make so many people and their pets happy. You sew for the joy of it and it shows. Every time I look at something you've made I think of you and it makes me smile. You are a bright spot in all our lives.

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.