Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tote it all...

eful in neglecting my blog.... I am busy, I really am.  I sew constantly and have special orders for this n' that, but somehow I don't get the things onto the blog...So.... with that said, my long time friend from the 1950s had a birthday.  I made her a little tote which featured 4 different designs of pink fabrics. .... It was fun to sew and she was pleased.  I make a LOT of totes.  They are so easy to sew up, use not a lot of fabrics and I love the way I can mess around with the designs so each is a bit different than the other.  

6 comments:

mickeydee said...

This tote is so pretty. I bet she loved it! I love the different patterns, so fun! hugs.....Dianne
p.s. I wore my Mickey T-shirt today.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tote, Carole. Love all the fabrics you used. Of course she loved it.

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous tote! so pretty in pink! I'm sure she was thrilled! xxD

1CardCreator said...

Sure she love it, so pretty in pink! Good to see you post. Big hugs, ~Diane

Jayne said...

Your tote is so pretty Carole.
Hugs
Jayne x

Sandi said...

oh you know I love your totes and this lil beauty sure to delight and thrill. Stay cool my friend, hugs