Sunday, June 02, 2013

Slam Dunkem #40

Happy Sunday from hot Glendale, AZ.  It's only 99 right now but they tell us it will climb to about 108 degrees today.  Our reprieve is over, and summer is here.

I worked on about 30 cards for First Families of Arizona for their social committee to mail.  I love doing these gifts from  my heart, and when one of the members receives one of my cards, I hope they smile.  I am still slam dunking cards, using up the trays and box lids that gather left over papers and embellishments and sentiments.  Here are just a few, but I think I've made about 100 at least just in the last week.  Slam dunks are easy.  I like the little chick and birthday cake shaped cards which were cut from Birthday Bash.  

that's it for now.... just loading these up so you know I am still around and doing something creative.  Have a great week.

7 comments:

mickeydee said...

Wow! You are slam dunking for sure! That is a ton of cards, and these are all so cute, and pretty! You are going to make a lot of people happy when they receive one of your beautiful cards............sending hugs..dianne

Anonymous said...

Well, these are fabulous, Carole! You certainly have beautiful scraps. Whoever receives these will be overjoyed.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet assortment of cards Carole! What a wonderful, selfless thing to do! Have a great week!

Sandi said...

love love your slam dunks, hugs

1CardCreator said...

Your slam dunks are awesome Carole! Love the flower with black window frame one, brilliant. Keep cool! ~Diane

DonnaMundinger said...

These always just blow me away! Would love to see your marathon in person sometime. What a fabulous assortment! xxD

Brenda said...

Wow these are a sure slam dunk! What fabulous cards Carole!! You are one amazing lady!! Hugs!