Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cutting Cafe/Thoughts of You

LittleN has won the sticker packages.... please email me so I can make arrangements to mail them to you. Congrats.
Regina at The Cutting Cafe has an absolutely wonderful printable set for sympathy and related thoughts. Here is the set. In my recent reorganization of the craft room, I ran across a sheet of dimensional white daisies. I bought these years ago and I just knew I was going to rush right home and create something wonderful. As so often happens, the sheet was covered up with other projects and then eventually it made its way into a drawer full of other goodies. Here are 4 cards I made using the daisies and some of the thoughtful sentiments from The Cutting Cafe. One card has the sentiment outside while the other 3 have inside sentiments.



In sorting through drawers, stacks, closets to reorganize the collection of delights, I ran across some stickers. I actually had plans for these, but like many other things, they were put in a drawer. Now I would like to offer these up for blog candy. Just leave a note on this post if you want to be in the draw on September 20th. There are two sheets of hearts and one sheet contains beautiful red and gold guilded vellum hearts. There are 3 sheets of flowers and finally there is a package of vellum sentiments. Thanks for visiting...


6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh this is truly a beautiful set Carole....these will surely uplift whoever receives them...hugs

littlen said...

beautiful cards. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Carole! Love the soft yellow and beautiful embossed background!

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing what you find in your drawers. LOL These are really beautiful. Sympathy is so difficult for me but it seems you can do anything. REally missing you on BBTB2. xxD

Maria said...

Don't you just love when you find stuff like that. If only someone knew what was hidden away in my room :) Love the yellow!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous dear friend, I love the beautiful colors and the diecuts look fab!