Friday, September 23, 2011

Cutting Cafe/Love Door Hanger

The Cutting Cafe has a wonderful background printable that can be used on cards, banners and yes, even a little door hanger like this one. Not only can this printable be used to create at Valentine's Day but all year long just to say "I love you". I simply used a square scalloped Nestie to cut some chipboard, I covered the front and back with the printable, added some punch hearts that are embossed and to those I added some sweet little red jewels. The fancy corner is from a Sizzix die cut. The eyelets are heart shaped and a red ribbon has been added for the hanging factor. You can see the Cafe's printable right here.

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hi carole, more awesome hangers...I love them....thanks girl..

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! love the eyelet hearts! xxD