Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cutting Cafe/Belated Birthday Wishes

Whenever I have a card idea rattling around in my head, I automatically hover over Cutting Cafe printables to close the deal. These two cards are a result of finding 2 little unfinished elephant die cuts .... I believe these darlings were cut from Sugar N' Spice. Elephants are supposed to remember everything but these little cuties forgot birthdays. You can see the set right here.

Recipe:
Cricut: Sugar N' Spice
Sentiment: The Cutting Cafe
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Pattern Papers

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Hi Carole. I need to make a pack of fantastic cards like that. Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

These are soooo precious! you'd be forgiven immediately! xxD

1CardCreator said...

So sweet, I love how you dropped them into the inside of the card.