Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Cupcake At The Cutting Cafe

Who doesn't love a cupcake?.... I certainly do. Paper cupcakes are fantastic. They are not only so pretty to behold but they are wonderfully calorie free. This cute card shaped cupcake is from The Cutting Cafe. I love the larger cuts, and instead of creating an entire card with the printable, I mounted it on a card base. The decorative edging is from an EK Success Edge Punch. That big fat ribbon was in my Big Ribbon Jar. (I love ribbon, ...I have two big big trays of ribbons, and I had a huge jar of smaller bows and made up ribbon styles and I have a big jar of ribbons that came from packages.) I put the cupcake wrapper through one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders, and of course everything else has been embossed as well. The sentiment is a clear stamp. TFL.... and if you want to see more of the darling cupcake printables, check out The Cutting Cafe right here.

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

I just love Regina's printables! This is no exception, you made such a sweet card from this!

Regina Easter said...

ooooolalala yummy yummy yummy...so glad your back on the team love it and you

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, does this look YUMMY! Fabulous colors and that bow is to die for. xxD

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very sweet! love your big bow

Kelly said...

OMG Carole, this card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the bow. Looking forward to working with you again for The Cutting Cafe.