Monday, October 18, 2010

BBTB2/OldWest/Barn

It's A Cow's Life...
Theresa is our hostess for this week's challenge at Bitten By The Bug2 and she asked us to design from Old West cartridge and to use the barn as our die cut. I do not have that cartridge, but I was able to find a cute little ole' barn on page 60 of my Create A Critter cartridge. I not only used the barn on my card but I cut out the simply darling cow (page 60). I cut two cows so that I could have a black cow with white spots and a white cow with black spots. One tree is connected to the card, but the second tree, clouds and sun are applied to a free standing background paper.
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter (barn, cows, trees, grass)
Mickey Font (sentiment)
Sizzix: Clouds and Sun
TFL, always smile when I see you have visited me. Perhaps you came here by way of BBTB2 so you could see all of the wonderful cards.

14 comments:

Sandi said...

Carole, love your pyscodelic barn and those cows are precious. Hugs

"Um Buggin" said...

Carole, you always come up with the cutest designs, whether it be the adorable cows or frogs. I always get a smile after visiting your blog. Love your take on the challenge my friend. Have a great week creating!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Rhonda Emery said...

love your barn and the farm animals great job and oh so cute

DonnaMundinger said...

As cute as can BE!!!!!! Such a fun little scene you've created! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my word, this is the cutest little scene! What a great challenge and you have definitely risen to the occasion! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

**Treefrog** said...

Oh My Carole, I love this, so colorful and Cute, Cute, Cute! I love those cows on CAC. This was such a Fun cahllenge this week and so glad you fun with it!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Great card!! Love all the dimention

Lana Clarke said...

OMG Carole this is just delightful and so much fun!
Hugs
Lana x

GiuliaG. said...

Carole, this is soooo cute...i love your little cows!

1CardCreator said...

I wish my Cricut could give my stuff the wonderful personality's you make with yours! This is an adorable card, I just love those cows, perfectly put together as always. ~Diane

A Little Time said...

Wow!! This is soooo cute! I had no idea there was a barn on CAC. Love those cows. ;)

Jeri said...

Carole--this is just moovelous. I love that you used the cow cut like I did. That barn in those prints is just fantastic.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how darling Carole! Love all the farm animals! You are one creative lady!

Anonymous said...

This card truly brightened up my morning, Carole! Those cows are just too darn cute and I just love that you spiced up the barn! Nothin' but fun!