Thursday, March 05, 2009

Birthdays Galore and Cards to Match




Well, I have a lot of birthday cards this month, so I was on a card making marathon. Here are a few.... Some are just cards, and I hope you like them. You'll see Jane's birthday card with pretty jewels in the flower centers. And I had a lot of fun doing the name on my DS with Basic George. (thanks again, Kris, for making me use it..) The card that has the flower and the sentiment fabric tag is to feature those items shared with me by Krista Norman. Thanks, Krista. What a lovely gift. The really beautiful rust colored paper with poppies and daisies is from that wonderful paper-pack from Michaels. I figured when I bought that pack I would never ever use it...it would lay there, staring at me while I admired it. But actually I did a challenge for Hallmark Scrapbook, used part of the page and that gave me enough to make a lovely birthday card for my dear friend in OH.

10 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Carole what beautiful cards! I love them all and great to see you using design studio!

Hugs
Juliexx

DeeDee said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards Carole! All your friends will have the biggest SMILE on their face when they see their special "handmade by Carole" card! You are awesome girlie! HUGS!

aardvarkpest said...

Wow great set of cards your friends will love them.Please pop over to my blog there is an award waiting for you.

Glenda

"Um Buggin" said...

Carole, what gorgeous cards. I love them all, and I'm sure the recipient is going to treasure their originals by Carole. Don't you just love DS? TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

these are absolutely gorgeous Carole! I'm so behind in my birthday cards it's terrible! Your friends are going to LOVE these. Hugs,D

Anonymous said...

Carole, I've been away for a couple of days and just look at what I missed! Love all the different flowers on here and how they complement each card! P.S. YOU'VE BEEN TAGEED! Check out my blog for details (it's an easy one, I promise!)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Carole, love the colors. And the ribbon. And the flower. Heck, I love it all! P.S. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! The details are on my blog!

Nikki said...

I love all of them!

Sandi said...

what wonderful spring colors for approaching spring birthday, just magic. Sandi

Judy said...

Carole, these cards are all just beautiful.