Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BBTB/SYI/Spring


Regina gave us a darling challenge. We were to use the Stretch Your Imagine cartridge, and the word "spring". The gals did a most awesome bunch of cards on this challenge, as always. Please do visit the Bitten By The Bug site. You can link it from my Places I Visit. Here is my take on that challenge. TFL
Cricut: Stretch Your Imagination (Spring, House, Birdie)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Flower: Cut from pattern papers, felt flower from HL. (I bought every color in these darling felt flowers)
Punch: Butterfly

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Carole, that is just too sweet!

Judy said...

Such a swee card! I actually have that cartridge so maybe I'll give this challenge a try.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so adorable! I love all the spring colors! Love it!

Norine said...

this is just adorable Hugs
Norine

DonnaMundinger said...

Carole this is definitely one of my faves this week! Love all of the patterened birdhouses and the birdie is soooo sweet! xxD

Alexis said...

Such an adorable card. I keep coming back to it on BBTB for inspiration.