Monday, June 09, 2008

Hand Drawn



Long ago and not so far away I used to draw comic books...and when I needed a card, I drew one....and they captured a silly or fun moment in time, or a great adventure that I had shared with the recipient. I wanted to know if a handdrawn image would work with the Gamsol technique so I stopped sewing and made two cards. Here they are...two young girls who have been best friends forever, and a young girl with her sweet Springer Spaniel....Hope you like them, and thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

AMAZING!!!! Carole you are so darned talented. Your drawings are so precious. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Carole, this is really cool! You are very artistic, and the drawings are adorable! Wow! Very cute!!

Judy said...

Thank you for sharing these with us. They are wonderful, you are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Love them all! Awesome drawings.

DeeDee said...

Oh Carole!!! Is there NO end to your talent girlie?? You are an awesome artist...WOW!!!

Carole Beath said...

I love to draw and I thank all of you for your kind comments. I hadn't drawn anything in many years so it's a wonder......!!!