Saturday, November 14, 2015

Creating Galore

I have been creating like a mad scientist.  So many cards, so many pretty handmade boxes, and while I was on my creative journey, I found a box of the black and white journal notebooks that I love to cover ...  here are five.  Simple but fun to make, and really pretty to use.  I bet some of my friends will love these.  
I closed my initial Etsy shop a few years back that featured die cuts, die cuts.  When I realized the extend of my creativity wanderings and how quickly "stuff" piled up, I opened a second shop ..and sadly it sat unused from 2012 until now.  I have opened the shop up with scads of die cuts and card packs.  A great place to shove my stuff that normally would sit around.  I had my first sale a week after I opened so I hope this is a sign of sales to come.  Wish me well.  Should you like to see my "stuff" on Etsy, take a peek here. 





Thanks for your visit.  I appreciate you.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your notebooks look amazing Carole! I love the papers and die cuts that you used on each one. These kinds of notebooks are really fun to dress up aren't they?! I'm so happy you had a sale in your etsy shop too, I pray that is a good sign of more sales to come my friend. Hugs, Brenda