Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sewing Bash

Red White and Blue Flag Quilt as you go... so easy to sew and assemble.  My daughter in law has a birthday July 4th.  Waddaya think?
 Dresden blocks.... By the time I finished the 4, I decided it was enough so this is a quick put together Quilt as you go quilt.  Pretty colors anyway...
 Another quick sewing project...quilt as you go patchwork blocks.
 I made this for a friend who said she would like a purse in black and white fabrics.  I had the array of fabrics and always the aim to please. She was pleased...  I added some zipper pouches and a tissue cozy as well.

 This is a cutie... I used Lorelei's fabric with her cute cute gals... I gave this purse to another friend.
 I was routing around through some fabric drawers and I found 4 little preprinted panels... so this was a quick Quilt as you go project.  And colorful too, doncha think?
 Quilt as you go... little blocks with pretty rust fabric ...
 Stacks of totes... Fun to make, quick to sew and such a nice fun gift to give.
 This is a vet quilt, quilt as you go.
Thanks for visiting....

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Those all look amazing!!! Awesome Quilt for your DIL!! Have a Crafty day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Brenda said...

Wow, wow, wow! None of it looks quick to me Carole and all looks amazing and so beautiful!!! I love the flag quilt....well wait, I just love them all. If someone where to ask me to pick out my favorite one, that would be like asking me to pick out my favorite son. Everything is equally stunning. You just blow me away Carole at the beautiful things you make. You bring great joy to people my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I love each one and all for different reasons. The bright colors and prints, the black and white, the yellow/golds (at least on my computer), The reds, pinks, great prints and of course the red, white and blue. All beautiful but there is just something about the flag quilt. Happy birthday to your DIL. She will love it.
How are you doing? I know sewing always makes you better.

Beedeebabee said...

My goodness, you're such a busy little bee! I love all of your beautiful quilts, Carole. I so wish I knew how to quilt! Your purses and their matching accessories are so lovely, and so are all of those pretty totes! All such wonderful gifts! Have a fun weekend and happy stitching! xo

Sandi said...

oh look at all this gorgeous talent you are putting out into the universe, you rock it sweetie, hugs