Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sewing Stuff

Actually I am still knee deep in paper projects .... these are some little items I sewed up before October 6th.  Zippered purses (in the hoop embroidery machine design, oh so simple and fun, and 8 minutes) little snippets of left over fabrics are made into eyeglass cases, or little pouches. 


 Coffee Cozy.  In the hoop embroidery machine design, 3 minutes to make.  Takes me longer to sew on that button.
 One of my faves.... mug rug... a little mat for a coffee cup AND a cookie treat.  My friends love these.
That's it.... back to paper stuff.  Thanks for your visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Carole. I see you are still having lots of fun. They are all so pretty. I'm still enjoying my goodies from you. The mug rug is used every single morning with my coffee. I think of you and it puts a smile on my face.
Have a wonderful week, my friend.

Brenda said...

Finally my email notifications are coming through for your blog again! I don't know what goes on with Feedburner but they weren't getting any of the blogs that I follow by email to me. Glad to see you back in my inbox Carole!! Love all the wonderful sewing things! You sure do make some wonderful things my friend. I don't drink coffee, but those little mug warmers are adorable as is he mug rugs. I wish I was a good sewer like you, you make me want to learn how! lol Hugs, Brenda

1CardCreator said...

You are such a clever lady Carole! Love to see all your projects. ~Diane