Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Little Bitty Baby Bibs

Still sewin', still havin' fun....  I just made a "batch" of cute little baby bibs.  The photo shows bibs that I made for my son and daughter in law who are trying to adopt a baby.  Some of you may know that my wonderful son, Brent, was adopted.  He came into our lives when he was just 23 days old.  He is my light, my wonderful son.  I was divorced when Brent was just 2-1/2 years old so he and I took on the challenges of life together.  He is now 44 and a most wonderful young man.  His wife, Lee, is the brightest light,...she shines like a star full of  love and personality.  Together they will make the most fantastic parents.  
If you would like to see the adoption link for my son and daughter in law, here it is.

8 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

The bibs are adorable. I bet you cannot wait to sew up a storm for a new baby. Hopefully soon!
xx Susan

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful bibs Carole and those awesome parents to be came from an awesome grandparent too! I know you will be a wonderful grandmother! Brent and Lee are still in my prayers. ~Diane

Sandi said...

wow those are just adorable, and I am sure they will be treasured by all, hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, so sweet! Best of luck to them in the adoption process. Bet you can't wait to be a Grandma! xxD

Anonymous said...

The bibs are adorable. What a blessing for your family. And what a blessing for the baby who joins your family.

Jayne said...

The bibs are adorable Carole. I think you are going to have lots of fun sewing projects with a new baby coming up.
Hugs
Jayne x

Judy said...

The bibs are adorable. Just think what fun you will have sewing for a new baby. Have you done any burb rags?

Brenda said...

These bibs are adorable Carole!! I pray that Brent and Lee find a sweet baby to complete their family!! Thanks goodness for people like you and your son for adopting these sweet babies. I love reading up on Brent and Lee's life, how sweet they sound and so cute as a couple!! Hugs my friend! (sorry I haven't been around for a long while!!)