Thursday, April 05, 2012

Family and Friends

In March I hosted a Celebration of Life luncheon with family and friends to remember my Uncle Jack who died December 6th. He was much loved, and his passing has left a void in so many lives. Here is our wonderful group... We had a lovely meal, I shared some fun memories and I introduced each family to the group even though most of us were connected through my Uncle. He was cherished. I miss him. That me in blue ..in front row, far left , and my darling daughter in law sits to my right. My son is in the back row, third one from the right.

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Lovely photo Carole. Your Uncle Jack was an amazing man, so many friends still there to send him off. Your Celebration of life would have made him happy, I know he is proud of you.

Sandi said...

Carole, what a grand send off for Unc, your organization and little touches I am sure made it even that more special. I am sure there is a twinkle in his eye for you. Hugs

Mona Pendleton said...

What a wonderful photo Carole! Surely your Uncle would appreciate you celebrating his life :) How fun to get together with so many friends and family members :) Hope you have a Happy Easter :)