Monday, March 21, 2011

BBTB 2/Paisley/Dachshund Dog

Monday is Dawg Daze
Happy Monday...it's time for the BBTB2 design team to present their take on our oh so talented design team sister Melissa's selection for our challenge. She asked us to design from the Paisley cartridge and to use the darling little dachshund dog on Page 33. I know you will love what the designer's have created. Here is my take on this challenge.
This paper pack is so so cute....my dear friend Judi gave me the pack which is filled with darling little doggy patterns. Her 2 little dachshunds are always busy guarding their yard from lizards so when I saw this little "all in a day's work" theme, I just had to use it for the dachshund challenge.
Here is a side view because I popdotted the dog and the bowl of doggy food that is part of the paper. I did a fussy cut for the bowl.
Recipe: Cricut: Paisley (dachshund)
Paper: Pressed Petals "It's A Dog's Day" paper pack
Popdots, button, flower punch, distressing.
Thanks for taking a look and I hope you have been to BBTB2 to take a glance at the wonderful cards from each of our designers. Also, we would love to have you join in on our challenge but uploading a doggy card from any cart through the Mr. Linky on the BBTB2 blog.

13 comments:

Maria said...

That paper is perfect :) Love your design!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my Carole this is wonderful! You should send this card to your friend it would be perfect! Love it!
Hugs
juliexx

Anonymous said...

Chase cat up tree... LOL! LOVE this card! Dig that paper. I think I may have that little mat stack. Hmmmm....

DonnaMundinger said...

Too stinkin' CUTE! PERFECT paper! Love it! xxD

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Carole this brought a Big smile to my face, so, so Cute! I love the papers and the story with the doggies protecting from the lizards made me chuckle, lol! My little Jack Russells do that for me too, they are always bringing me something that they caught, mice, birds, they've even brought me a few Groundhogs! Wasn't this such a Fun Challenge!?
((Hugs)) Theresa

Jeri said...

Carole, this is just so sweet. Your friend will think so too. Isn't that paper pack great. I have so many family dog pictures to scrap. I need to get busy.

Kris said...

Carole I knew when I saw the challenge theme that you would have a wonderful "doggie" take and you didn't disappoint. Such a cute card...well done! Hugs...Kris

Anita said...

Oh, Carole! This card is adorable! We should get together soon. Anita

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this is so cute, that paper is perfect and that little dog in his sweet sweater is too cute! ~Diane

Susan Edwards said...

Carole this is an adorable card. I LOVE your cardstock - "chase a cat up a tree"...LOL. Cute poochie too. It will be perfect for your friend.

xx Susan

A Little Time said...

Oh, so sweet! Two of my dogs guard the backyard from lizards (or "alligators" as the kids used to call them). Thank goodness they like to keep us safe! Love the theme you chose and that paper is darling.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so neat...Once again the colors r perfect..Hugs..Krista

A Creative Operation said...

OMG! I love it!!! I have that cartridge and 2 of those little doggies of my own! I have to do this, I can't believe I haven't before! Thanks for sharing!