Tuesday, February 03, 2009

An Award, A Lovely Award





My friend Lillie has given me an Award. What a nice award to come in from such an inspiring and nice gal. Please see her blog because you will be inspired with her lovely cards...and I could hang out just to listen to her music. You may access Lillie's blog by visiting my "Places I Visit"... I now share this award with Scossie Jane, Nikki, Roree and Carla. I visit these blogs and love to look at their wonderful creations. Carla is new to our BBTB team and she does awesome creations. You may access their blogs under my "Places I Visit". I always have to add an apology here because I never have been able to do a direct link in my posts... BAH...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you Carole! This is an honor to receive this from you!
Hugs!

Scossie Jane said...

Carole, thank you so much. Really appreciate you thinking of me. I accept with pleasure.

Enjoying your recent BBTB projects - keep it up.

Love ya
Jane xx