Sunday, November 23, 2008

The NEATEST star


I was visiting Carol (http://crazyforcrafting.blogspot.com/) blog and she had the most wonderful star ornament that she did from visiting Melissagoodsell's blog. Here is my attempt at the star ornament. They are simple to make, FUN to make and I will be making thousands before I am thru because they are so much fun. I can never make a direct link no matter how hard I try...but here is her site link. just cut n' paste, please...http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/day_to_day/2008/11/handmade-christmas---day-2.html

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW!!!! GORGEOUS Carole!!! I love these...I saw those over on Carol's blog and I wanted to try them.....now I really do!!!! HUGS!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Carole, I love what you made! I was shocked at how easy they were! My girls and I had zero time to make more, but hopefully this week? Great job!!

Shawn68tex said...

Carole, I am having a hard time trying to find this star on Melissa's blog. Can you copy and paste to me or send me the directions? Thank you so much.