Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Stuff, Etc.








I've been working with the New Arrival cart, and I so love the baby stuff. Here is a spattering of some of the 30 cards I've made...on set are baby book cards...these are folded 5-1/2x4-1/4 cards linked by a folded scalloped paper spine and enforced with the Zutter wire ...ribbons added. Love these ribbons...!! The many pages are covered with themed (boy/girl) papers that I ran thru the Cuttlebug embossing Baby folder. I've added die cuts, some cute envelopes to insert Welcome baby messages, and left a page blank for the new parents to add a photo if they want. The other cards are just carriages, onsies, ribbons, ...and my fav of all is my UPSS ....the stork. TFL.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the scalloped spine!!! I have got to try that. You certainly have been a busy one, each and every one of those cards are precious!

Nikki said...

WOW!!!! These are ALL amazing!!! Boy have you been buzy!