Saturday, March 15, 2008

Published

Well, I am so thrilled to announce that Ready Set Create Ezine published my Heidi Sweetface 12th Birthday layout, 9 of my cards and one Altered Birthday Project. It was a thrill to open their magazine and see my offerings. Thanks, Jen. I appreciated it.
The mag is for sale at www.readysetcreate.blogspot.com. It's a great issue with the Birthday theme and so many talented designers have their wares displayed. And I can say that I AM ON THE SAME PAGE WITH REGINA EASTER. THAT, my friends, is a good thing...!!!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Yes, that is a good thing! Congratulations Carole! You totally deserve it!

Enfys said...

Well done Carole, I am off to see your creations now.

michelle said...

Wow congratulations ! now thats something to brag about ! way to go girl !

DeeDee said...

WOW Carole....you ROCK!!!!! That is so AWESOME!!!! How exciting for you!!! You deserve it for sure!!!