Saturday, January 19, 2008

Explosion Box


This is an Explosion Box. I finally tackled one and I am happy with the results. I will make many more of these. Great fun.
Each flip up "page" front and back has a birthday message or a die cut, an embellishment, a fabric flower, a metal corner, a Cricut die cut. I distressed the pages with Ranger Distress Inks, brown, green and tangerine. I used a corner punch to round the edges. This little box explodes with so many pages on which you can have great fun with.

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Carole, it's fantastic! Oh, so many new things to try, and I still haven't made one of these boxes yet! It's on my list. I love the Basic Grey Sublime papers -- they look great!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful explosion box Carole! The paper is so yummy and I love all the flowers. This is one amazing gift!!!

DeeDee said...

What a neat gift idea.....and this one is oh so PRETTY!

Enfys said...

Don't you just love these boxes? I am quite addicted to them, this one is great