Wednesday, November 30, 2022

 Happy Almost Christmas 2022.  I have been so neglectful of my blog that I loved and used so much...mostly when I was very active on the design teams.  Now I wing it, making cards by the dozens and sewing until the sewing machines say STOP.  Here is a bundle of little gifties I made from a big batch of lovely fabrics a high school friend gave me. First up are several of the little velcro pouches..I do not toss even a small strip of fabrics so those are sewn into little place mats or coasters. The next photo... much loved seat belt covers. These really help to prevent that seat belt to annoy your neck. Also shown are some cross body bags (popular) and some zipper purses.  Heavy photo load, sorry.








1 comment:

Brenda said...

You have always amazed me Carole! The amount of things you sew up, the donations, the love that goes into each project. I love it! And I can attest to how amazing all your sewing projects are! YOU are amazing as well! Hugs, Brenda