Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Back Again after so long...






 It has been since 2020 that I have posted anything so I have a few things to share. I have been sewing dog/cat quilts for the rescues, and there were around 7 that came to pick up my little quilts.  I do a lot of paper and sewing arts for graymattersfoundation.org ... my friend Lanette who is the brain tumor support lady..I never seem to not be sewing, paper crafting, knit and crochet and just keep busy.  Here are a few of my recent sewing projects... using Loralei fabrics is the best fun. I use even the smallest left over fabrics so you will see a lineup of keychains, lots of fun to make. The Hipster Bags are great, they carry cell phones and some extra little needs for those quick trips, cute little tote with an embroidery teddy bear.  ...Whatever I am doing, creating...I am keeping busy at age 85 and loving it.  Thanks for stepping by in case you found my blog again. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I just posted on my blog for the first time since July myself Carole, folks might not come see me any more. lol Love your doggie quilts! The fabrics and the doggies are too cute! I also love your little bags and keychains. I know I use my little bags and key chains (key chains I use everyday, swap the two out when one needs hand washing) that you gave me all the time and think of you! I love that at 85 you keep yourself busy with crafty and you always support such important and needed placed. You are a rock star Carole!!! Big hugs, Brenda