Thursday, October 03, 2019

Scattered Cards

I had to share this, and admit my failing to keep on top of filing cards as I created them.  I am a slam dunk card maker and can whip out a few hundred cards without stress.  Right now I have two boxes with about 160 cards that are ready for me to decorate, title, and add an inside sentiment. I have boxes full of Cricut cut sentiments for the front, and I have envelopes full of inside sentiments so once I get started on this stash, it will go quickly. This morning I shamed myself into finally filing and organizing the 14 boxes of completed cards.  I make waves of cards and I made new trays, new dividers instead of filing the cards in the already-boxed up trays. I had a mess this morning, believe me...but after about 4 hours, all the cards are filed in their themed spot.  I made a promise that I will file as I go and not let this mess happen again.  Here's a photo of the boxes this AM before I tackled the chore of re-sorting, filing and organizing.

No comments: