Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas in September

HO HO HO, MERRY SEPTEMBER.
Those of my friends who visit know that each holiday season I make cards for myself and my sweet daughter in law and son.  I love making these cards, and I bounce around from one design to another so I am not flooding the Christmas-Card-Cache with same ole' same ole' stuff.  Here are samples of the cards for my precious ones this 2016 Christmas. 
Lots of Cricut Cartridge Creations goin' on below....
 More more and more... Circuit cuts. (Except for the Merry Christmas cut out which is a Memory Box die cut.  I love this die cut.  In fact, I love Memory Box dies.
 Stockings, and trees and a wreath or two.

Lastly, I made several Hanukkah cards for those friends who celebrate Hanukkah, and I tossed in a few Happy New Year cards as well.


 At the Tuesday Morning shopping visit with my high school friend Barb, I ran across a nice packet of Anna Griffin papers. So pretty in the colors and designs and most of all a nice thick hearty card stock  that makes awesome handmade boxes.

That's it, friends.  Christmas stuff in September. Thanks for your visit. 

No comments: