Monday, April 04, 2016

Deskttop Clutter

Shame on me.  I have accumulated so many "things" on my desktop to share on my blog. Weeks added onto weeks, the desktop is full so here I come.  
I had more fun making these Gift Card Holders.  They are done with the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge, last row.  Perfect size for giving gift cards which nowadays is really the easiest gift to give. That way you are letting the recipient chose what they would like for their gift.  It takes only minutes to make each one.  I punch two holes at the upper flat and lower flap, I thread in a ribbon to the inside, and I cover that with a little scalloped circle punch.  Glue the sides, tie the ribbon and add an embellishment.  Such fun.  Great way to use up the stacks of paper Carole has. (that would be me...!)
Anyway if you are visiting, thank you for taking a peek.  Have a happy day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always prepared. These are all so cute and you are right, most times gift cards are the best way to go.