Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fishy stuff....

I cannot seem to wander off from my paper crafts to get back to sewing.  My mind floods with ideas, and gifties I need to make for friends.  AND I had a little idea to surprise the local fish restaurant.  We have a wonderful Fish n' Chips restaurant called Pete's that has been around for years and years.  It is awesome food, and without a doubt the best red sauce I've ever had  I made these little tags to hand to the gal in the drive-in window next time I pick up an order of Shrimp n' chips.  Not sure what they will do with these, but hopefully they will say "oh how cute"....  I figure everyone ought to have a hanging tag that says they eat at Pete's. 

9 comments:

mickeydee said...

These are adorable. I love the bright colors. The fish are so cute. What a sweet thing for you to do. I bet will be amazed when you give these to them!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, Carole. I bet they love them. Don't fight it. It's in the stars...when you gotta craft, you gotta craft.

Sandi said...

awwww, now I want to go eat at Petes, lol, these are adorable, hugs

Anonymous said...

Holy mackerel! LOL...no pun intended! They are the cutest little fish, Carole! Perhaps they may decide to add a tag to EVERY order!!! YIKES! You'll be cutting fish and tags till the cows come home! :)

Jayne said...

Love,love,love these fishy tags Carole! You're so talented!
Hugs
Jayne x

1CardCreator said...

Love these I am sure they did too! Be careful they may commission you to make a ton! I really missed your beautiful cards! ~Diane

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Carole Pete's will LOVE these tags - I know I do. Just too cute! Any time you are ready to return to BBTB2 just say the word.... We miss your humor and your amazing talent!!
Hugs,
Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

Almost missed this! Have had my nose to the grindstone. OMG! Couldn't be cuter or more whimsical! Reminds me of Dr. Seuss. LOVE them! You're so clever and the gals will be thrilled. Perhaps you'll get a commission from the restaurant. xxD

Brenda said...

OMGosh Carole these tags are just too cute! They are bright and colorful and fun!! You are just the sweetest person and I hope everyone appreciates you in your community!! Hugs to you my friend!!