Monday, November 12, 2012

BBTB2/Turkey


Happy Monday one and all... I am so glad you have stopped to visit this morning.  Our sweet Brenda is the BBTB2 hostess this week and she has asked the design team to create with a turkey design.  Perfect time of the year for us to be inspired with a cute little turk.  Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  I love this holiday because my son and daughter in law arrive from CA to spend it with me.  They are so special to me and I love them with all my heart.  

I used Animal Kingdom for my turkey.  The cartridges offer many turkeys and I had a hard time landing on one.  But I think this little guy is cute.  I added a few of the dazzle dots and when I found a little snippet of the colorful ribbon laying to the side, I decided he needed a bow tie. 

Stop by BBTB2 and be inspired.  



11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute, Carole! Love his plaid tail and bow tie. xxD

1CardCreator said...

So sweet Carole, I too love the tail and tie, you are so talented!

1CardCreator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

love how you did up his tail, and perfect bow tie, hugs

Jayne said...

Fab card Carole,love his bow tie.
Jayne x

Susan Edwards said...

Carole this is such a great card - and the expression on your turkey's face is priceless. He looks so worried - love that!!! So glad you are staying on....

xxSusan

mickeydee said...

He is so cute! I love his embossed tummy. I agree with everyone, his tail and bow tie are so fun!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful turkey. I forgot all about Animal Kingdom. (Maybe I have too many choices.) Great face and I love the paper on the tail. Glad you're still part of the team, Carole.

Brenda said...

Oh Carole this card is just the sweetest! I love this turkey and I love, love his bow tie! Too cute!! I love the paper you used for his tail feathers, it looks fabulous! I'm so happy that your family is coming to spend Thanksgiving with you!! It's so nice to be all together just enjoying each other! Enjoy each others company my friend!!! Hugs!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Thats a mighty fine turkey. I love the tail feathers and his bow tie. Great card.

shelly said...

awesome as always carole love the pretty feather paper :)