Sunday, July 03, 2011

Cards Cards

Did you all read that it was 118 degrees in Phoenix yesterday?.... and along about 4 or so a nasty hot hot hot wind whipped up our world. I felt so sorry for all the people who have to work outside in the awful heat, and my heart breaks for those sweet dogs, cats, horses and critters who are left outside to fend in the heat.

Just havin' some fun making card packs. This little birdie on a swing is cute, it's from APRIL SHOWERS.... and I love the cat face which isn't new...it's from Doodlecharms. I love that cart.


TFL.... remember tomorrow is reveal day for the challenge on BBTB2. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

"Um Buggin" said...

Whooooo, Carole I saw it 112 there on the news, but 118? It was 99 here but felt like 104 which it was suppose to have been.

Love your adorable little card packs my friend. I can't get my MOJO working to do anything in this heat. I do have AC, but the creativity isn't here. Have a wonderful holiday!

hugz, xx

~L~