Saturday, April 23, 2011

Box Lid Frenzy

Ah, the famous stack of box lids containing paper parts, die cuts, sentiments and "stuff".... Now and then I attack those lids and start putting together simple cards. I tell myself when I have extra things to take the time and make a card right then instead of tossing the spare parts in those lids. But soon the lids are full again and here is my latest "attack". If I find 4 die cuts I make 4 cards with that die, and you will see that in some instances I found 10 or so stamped sentiments and those became cards. Basically I pull out a die cut, grab some papers, a sentiment and the card is formed just using stuff laying around. It's fun and I accomplish a lot in a short time.














7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh WOW!!! These are all fantastic!!
:)

Kris said...

OMG Carole, I've watched you do this many-a-time and it always amazes me what you come up with. More great, quick cards. Happy Easter. Hugs...Kris

DonnaMundinger said...

AMAZING!!!! Boggles the mind! What a fabulous assortment in so little time. Happy Easter! xxD

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Carole these are wonderful! You made some very useful and pretty cards with those little leftovers. I got some great inspiration for a baby card I've been needing to make. So glad you posted this. Its got my creative juices flowing!

Thanks, ladybug!
Gwen

1CardCreator said...

These are all gorgeous Carole! You forgot to mention the talent and creativity you add to make these so wonderful. Happy Easter kiddo! ~Diane

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Carole! What a collection of wonderful cards!

JustYolie said...

These are wonderful and all from left overs! Well done! :-)