Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Day After Christmas To All

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Now we head toward the new year. Here's a little story chuckle. When I was about 22 I worked at a bank and my duties included typing Notes and Mortgages on new loans. That was 1959. The loans were for 30 years, and I would look at that maturity date of 1989 and could not even begin to advance my young mind so far ahead. Here we are heading into 2011. . I have been blessed in my life, I have lost many beloved family members and cherished friends. As I head toward my 74th year, I am so thankful. I pray that each of you have a wonderful new year, that you will be graced with health, happiness, that you will not endure struggles and strife. That is my wish for you.
Happy New Year dear bloggy friends. I am thankful for your visits.

5 comments:

Threadbear said...

Hi Carole -- Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet post! Happy New Year to you Carole :)

Sandi said...

And Happy New Year to you dear friend, here is also to 74 more years of witty, wonderful Carole. Hugs

Cara said...

Happy New Year, Carole!!

1CardCreator said...

Happy New Year Carole, looking forward to our continued friendship in 2011! ~Diane