Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cutting Cafe/Pastel Christmas

I love it when I can do a card out of the traditional arena. Regina's newest Cutting Cafe printables are just the ticket for making Christmas cards using pastels. I LOVE this set. I made the red and green traditional cards for my son and DIL, and I made some more for the gals at my dentist office, and now I was down to making some for my Christmas card needs. I grabbed this Cutting Cafe set up instantly and began the easy design process. The cards just fall together. I don't make glitzy cards or spend a lot of time on my Christmas cards which I shouldn't admit. However I am taking into consideration mailing costs when my cards are created with easy designs. And when you have these wonderful Cutting Cafe printables all ready to use, making a bunch of cards truly is a simple process. Take a look at this set here and I know you will want these darling designs.

I printed off a sentiment for inside and used
one of the cute cute cute printables for additional
joy. I also added the cut JOY from Opposites
Attract.











8 comments:

Sandi said...

I love your pastel Christmas cards, each is just toooo stinkin cute. Hugs

Regina Easter said...

you have done it again lady....these are the cutest ever girlie...i so love your sets....hugs

Melanie Holzwarth said...

These are simply beautiful. I love them, thanks for sharing.
Melanie
Scrappily Ever After Blog

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty collection of Holiday cards Carole! I love the pop of red amongst the pastels!

1CardCreator said...

These are all so unique and different, beautiful what you can make with just one set from Regina's Cutting Cafe! I love how you put them together. ~Diane

DeeDee said...

WOW! Awesome sets girlie! Your family and friends are lucky to have you creating for them. Have a lovely day! HUGS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo soft and beautifu, Carole! I love pastel Christmas cards! xxD

Louise said...

Wow, Carole, these cards are just fabulous :)