Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cutting Cafe/Word Book

I have always wanted to do a "word book" but I never settled down long enough to use the Design Studio program to do the various pages. I figured it would be a battle to get them sized correctly. Well, Regina has solved my little problem by releasing a new Word Book printable here. This is the book in total... I actually added a little backdrop to each page by cutting black cardstock. I used my various Cricut cartridges to add critters, words, and die cuts. I opted to use the Bind It All for my binding technique but Regina has implemented 3 round holes for other binding options. I added red, yellow and orange ribbons to the Zutter wire.
Page two... the U for Summer.
Page 3, the first M. Hmmmm, ice cream. Mmmmm.
Page Four...the second M. Have a marvelous little pool party.
Page Five.... picnic fun for the E page.
Page 6, the final page for the R.
Thanks for taking a peek. I always enjoy visitors and I love it when you leave a comment.
Hope you like my very first Word Book. My next one will have a little better planning but I was so excited to get started, I created this in a bit of a hurry.

12 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Me First!! Carole, this is just beautiful!!! You did an awesome job, I love all the different pages. Exceptional my friend! Love Reginas designs.

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how wonderful this is! Love how you've embellished Regina's cute book design. So so summery and fun! xxD

Regina Easter said...

well i think it came out fabulous girl....was it fun or what to do...these are the kind of things to treasure...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

I LOVE word books! It's adorable, Carole! You did a fabulous job on it!
hugs!
Sharon

1CardCreator said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent! This is drop dead gorgeous! And I see you mastered the Design Studio, I'm in awe!
Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun book Carole! I love all the detail & work on every page! What a great inspiration!

Sandi said...

Oh Carole, this is fabulous, leave it to that Regina, just remarkable. Hugs

Judy said...

Awesome!!!! What a great concept. I don't know whether I would have the patience to try it.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness! This is fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Love this project!

Beedeebabee said...

OMG, this is soooo wonderful! Your art always has such a happy feel! I love it! xo Paulette

papertrails leaver said...

oh wow! This is wonderful! The colors are perfect for Summer!