Friday, December 04, 2009

Cutting Cafe/Calendar Set...


OMG, Regina released the cutest calendar set. I am going to do all three sizes but for now here is the first one I made and I am very happy with the end results. Please visit here and take a gander at this really cute printable from Cutting Cafe. The 4 layers are from my Round Scalloped Nesties, the sweet little leaf and precious pink flowers are from Martha Stewart punch, and the ribbons were in my stash...I gathered up all 12 rounds and thread them onto a round metal ring. TFL...

8 comments:

Velta said...

Oh my goodness you have got to be kidding me...Hurrah! I won! I promise I will be using that bag all the time...to bad for the other 60 some odd peeps that commented...go ahead, rear your ugly green heads...LOL

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC! Your little calendar sets make me want to stop everything and try one!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulous idea Carole! Soo Sooooo cute! xxD

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is CUTE too! I love it! Perfect on the scallops!

DeeDee said...

WOW! These are so very girly and sweet! I love these! You rock girlie! HUGS!

Scossie Jane said...

This calendar set is gorgeous Carole, love the scallops, and the colours you have used xx

1CardCreator said...

What a beautiful set! I love the soft colors you use for this, looks perfect! ~Diane

Kelly said...

Very pretty. Love the colors you used.