Saturday, November 07, 2009

Cutting Cafe/Christmas List

Regina of Cutting Cafe has some absolutely perfect printables for this holiday season. I have chosen to do some projects featuring her Holiday Planner... You can see the printable set here.
I have done a few styles, and I adjusted the sizes.
This is a planner that was bound with the Zutter wires, ...there are 3 tabs which separate the sheets for cards to send, gifts to buy and notes. I love this set....

This is a tri fold cover ... so simple to make. I just mounted the pages for the sections and scored on each side and then folded.

This is the inside of a folder that has an insert section rather than securing the pages on a main mount.

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow these are darling Carole! I've got to get organized and make some of these...and USE them. LOL Hugs, D

CelticWoman said...

absolutely scrumptious. Hugs

Mona L. Pendleton said...

BEAUTIFUL Carole & useful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Regina Easter said...

wow Carole, these sets came out excellent girl...i love them...great job.

Kris L said...

Love this Carole. You are so creative...Hugs...Kris

1CardCreator said...

These are fantastic! You always make such beautiful projects! ~Diane

Judith A. Novak said...

Carol,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the email! I worked most of the morning and finally resolved the posting problem. I hope you will look in again. I'm excited about connecting with other Cricut users. Your blog is wonderful and will be a great inspiration and learning tool. Look forward to visiting with you again.

Lana said...

Wow Carole these sets are gorgeous and so festive.
hugs
Lana x

Nikki said...

What an awesome job you've done with this! You're so creative!
Hugs, Nikki