Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'll be baaaaaaack!

I am doing the Hoppy Dance. I leave tomorrow for Tucson, Az to spend 2-1/2 days with Kris Lancaster, Deb Emrick and friend Sandy for a fun fun fun card-making event. The girls came to my house last January and we decided this was so much fun, we would do it twice a year. Now it's my turn to visit Tucson. I haven't been there since 1987 when I took my son down to U of A for college. I am excited.
Now...as for Heidi Sweetface...


She looks sad. All down and out...! But actually this is a photo taken by Carol Sheetz' girls during their visit. Heidi is doing her usual lay-down-and-wait nap. She knows that my neighbor will stay at the house to serve her demands and needs. Heidi loves my neighbors and they love her too. She'll be fine. So, I will be back on Sunday afternoon and look for a wonderful Blog Hop for the BBTB team. I will have some blog candy and a link to another design team blog hop. It'll be fun. Please check back ...

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm SOOOO JEALOUS! If I weren't so tired from company I'd hop a plane and crash the party. Sounds like so much fun! Will be waiting to see loads of stuff when you get back. (or do you just gab like I do when I get together with people to craft?) Have a safe trip. xxD

Patti said...

Have fun! I"m jealous...if it weren't for my violin recital on Saturday, I would figure out where Kris lives and crash the party too.

Judy said...

Have a fantastic time!

Kris said...

You know Carole - we will have to talk about ways we can make this bigger. See you in a few - can't wait...hugs...Kris

~Jennifer Rose~ said...

How Fun!!! Poor little Heidi Sweetface! I'm out of town too and as soon as my pup Phoenix spotted the suitcase he went into full pout and sulk mode! :( Enjoy your trip and I hope you get lots done!! (I'm with Donna on this one though, I usually do way more gabbing than I do crafting! lol)

Kathy said...

You gals have a bunch of fun!! Carole, I'm still working on making it to Phoenix but my friend that moved there said absolutely do not come in the summer, way too hot. Well, yesterday it was 104 here, can't imagine it be any hotter than that. Tell Kris hello for me!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Carol, have a wonderful time! I know you will. And just think, Heidi Sweetface will get spoiled while you're gone, and she will be so excited to see you when you get back! Have fun creating and visiting!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Carole!
Boy, are you gonna have a fun weekend! Can't wait to see what you'll have to show us!
So glad to be working with you at the Cafe! You have a lovely blog!!!
Blessings, Maria

We vacation each spring in Mesa AZ, almost bought a house there last year! Though I'm sure I would miss my PA trees and mountains!