Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Studio






I've reorganized my studio and I've organized my spare bedroom which also doubles as an office with 2 computers and a holding cell for all projects in motion, stacks of scrapbooking to do and finish, trays of cards to use and sell, and the armoire full of kits from classes. All in all I love my new "do"... here is a picture of the sign I just made for the Studio, a shot of the new die cut center where all of the dies are clustered right together (Sizzix, Cricut, Quickutz, Cuttlebug, Cuttlekids), a shot of the work center, a shot of one side of the closet. I had 8 foot shelves (5 in all) built, and a separate 22 inch shelf unit. All of my 20+ years of stash are neatly organized, sitting together in their respective crafts. Beading, Polymer Clays, Rubber Stamps, tools, papers....(well not all the papers, I have 4 other stashes of papers, who can have enough papers?) Let me know what you think. I LOVE MY STUDIO.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love your studio too! I love your altered sign too! Happy Holidays!!

Crafty Treasures said...

Great sign! Certainly looks like you may be more organized than me...nice to have a little inspiration!